Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Buckeye outdoors - training plans

Hey!

Anyone use BuckeyeOutdoor to log and post training plans?  I'm going to give it a shot and post my first 4 weeks.  I think I can link it here.  

This week has been a total bust.  Work is incredibly busy and I missed my workout today (great week 1 and already behind!) but i am taking the time to really plan my next week.  I really want to do well in Hyannis and I know if i can stay honest and consistent, a 4:30 is in the bag.

3 comments:

ramster said...

i have a buckeye account, and i know a few race with purpose people use it too. i am trying trainign peaks because it ties in with the power tap and the plan i purchased, but buckeye is great i think if you are doing your own thing

Jen said...

I like that i can rss feed my scheduled workouts, but it has taken me almost an hour to load up 4 weeks. Ugh.

SpeedySasquatch said...

I have a Buckeye Account and I am in the midst of finishing up cataloging a 21 week Boston Training Plan for myself and for some RwPers that are going to be doing Boston, but aren't as psychotic as I am and the AMBITIOUS plan that I have put together for myself ... I might break or die doing this, but it'll be fun!!

Javier is the man to talk to on this front, he did an awesome job for the Tri guys! I am still a lowly novice, but I love cataloging everything I do in there.