Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh My Aching Piriformis!

Ouch.

My piriformis muscle on my left side is KILLING me. I swapped out my hill repeats for a strength building spinervals DVD. When I got on the treadmill tonight to do a hill workout WOW it let me know it was angry!

I streched well tonight and will use some trigger point therapy later on.

If you are interested, I set up a blog called "No Slackers". You can catch it on the right. I will post my daily workout there and if you want to follow along you can have it emailed to you. Beyond that, I would find it most encouraging if you post your daily workout to the comments. I always like to know that I'm not out there alone. Let's just keep it nice. No trash talking. As far as I'm concerned if you show up, put in 100%, I don't care if you walked a mile or ran a marathon. It's all good. Just post it to keep motivated. Pass it along to whoever you like. Runners, Walkers, Triathletes, Whatever....... just no slackers.


605 days to Kona 2009

2 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

That countdown is a ways away! ; )

Good luck with your left side! It's my left side that gets me too (my knee)....

Jen said...

It a Long Term Goal....:-)