Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been a little remiss in posting here! Sorry bout that.

Here I am in week 19 and my training is going well. My legs are feeling tight and strong. I'm anxious to get on the road. I've screwed up my swims though just haven't been able to get them done ;-(

I can't say I've been myself lately though. My mood has been, well, bipolar to say the least. I usually have a high threshold for stress and that fuse is significantly shorter these days. I'm snapping quite frequently and my usual funny sarcasam has taken on a bite. I know that it could be training and nutrition related. I have a similar personality misfire when I go off carbs for more than 2-3 weeks, but it is so early in the season and I'm not carb restricting so I'm hoping it will go away. If it doesn't I might end up single!

It could be I just need a vacation. It's been exactly a year since my last one. Probably too long.

601 days to Kona 2009.
No i don't have a spot......YET!

2 comments:

ramster said...

Jen- Have a cookie!

Jen said...

You are so right Ram!